Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Addy Turns Two

Addy turned two this month. It is really hard to believe....that she is only two. Granted she still looks and acts like a puppy. But it seems we have always had her. I remember so clearly the day we got Sydney and all of the nights I spent up with her. But Addy was such a good puppy that we transitioned right along.

I guess I am paying for it now. Ever since Addy turned two, she has been wild. So much energy. As the weather gets better, we have started our walks again. We will walk two miles, leaving them both panting. Give Addy 5 minutes and she is chasing Sydney around the house. She has been getting into everything and not listening. I really hope these 'terrible two's' don't last.

My baby girl is two. Whenever I need a cuddle buddy, she is always ready to hope in my lap. She is ever faithful because she follows me everywhere I go. And if I don't say 'hi' to her when I come home, she lets me know it. She wakes me up every morning and tells me good night on most evenings. I just don't know what I would do without her.

No comments: