Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Introduction to the Adventures of Sydney & Addy

Welcome to the Adventures of Sydney & Addy. A blog devoted to my two favorite dogs: Sydney and Addy. Sydney and Addy are two full-blooded labrador retrievers. Sydney is a black lab and will be two years old this month.


Addy is a yellow lab and is almost a year and half old.


They are sisters but from different litters. We got Sydney when she was just shy of 6 weeks old and Addy when she was 9 weeks old. At one time, we had 2 dogs under the age of one! Although labs are frequently used for hunting, Sydney and Addy are definitely house dogs.

Over the course of the blog, you will get to meet Sydney and Addy. I will take you back in time so you can learn about their adventures and what they have been doing up to this point. I will also keep you up-to-date on what they are currently doing.


The topics will range from the every day happenings to trips to the lake to going to the vet and so on. Believe me, there isn't a day that goes by that either Sydney or Addy does something and I am left wondering 'Have I seen that before?'.
Just a little note about me. I grew up with labs all of my life. My family had a black lab, Suzie, for 12 years and a chocolate lab, Mocha, for 13 years. My parents currently have a yellow lab, Ella. She is used for duck hunting as well as a household pet. When my husband and I were looking into buying a dog, I wanted a breed that I knew fairly well since this would be our first foray into owning dogs.

Once again, Welcome to the Adventures of Sydney & Addy! I hope you have as much fun reading about their adventures as much as I love being a part of them!

1 comment:

Jack Smith said...

These kind of specialized vets in addition to their staff members deliver comprehensive proper care never to just monkeys and horses but to help smaller wallet pets in addition to chickens in addition to seafood too.Pet Vet