Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Photo Shoot

I have had several people comment on how I got the girls to act so well for the photos in the first blog. Well, it was a small feat and took us about an hour to get a couple of shots. When we first put our 'backdrop' (I use the term loosely). Sydney went and laid right down on it. I am sure she thought it was another blanket she could use!


So that is why she is laying down in most of the pictures. I think in this picture Addy is trying to tell us 'Please, not again!'. I don't know what Sydney was looking at.

During the shoot, it was my job to get the girls to look at the camera while my husband took the pictures. Addy was drooling so much because I was holding a treat that I had to give her one. But not before she did something for it.


Can you tell where I am at in this picture?


Overall, the photo shoot took 5 treats, 2 squeaky toes, 4 hands and lots of 'STAY's' and 'NO's!

No comments: