Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dear Aunt Amy & Uncle Keith

Dear Aunt Amy & Uncle Keith,

I was so, so so excited when Grandma brought Candace over the other day. Mom had to hold me at the door so Grandma could get Candace down the steps. Mom tried to calm me down but I just couldn't stand it. I was sooooo excited to see her.

When I finally was able to come downstairs, I just couldn't take my eyes off her. She is so pretty and she smells really good. I just wanted to give her bunches and bunches of kisses. Nobody would let me do that. I don't think they understand how much I just wanted to love on her.

And then, when she was petting me...oh my goodness...I was the luckiest dog around!!! I can't tell you how happy I was! So I just laid they and did whatever Dad said I could do. Addy likes her too. But you know how Addy is, she gets bored really easy. When she couldn't give Candace kisses, she just got bored. (I promise she likes Candace too!)

I was really, really, really sad when Candace and Grandma had to leave. I watched at the door until I couldn't see them any more. Then I cried for about 10 minute because I was soo sad. I kept hoping that Grandma would bring Candace back so I stayed by the door for a long time. It made me so sad to see her go.

So can you please, please, please bring Candace over more often. I love her sooo much. And I miss both of you too. You are my favorites!!!

Love you soo much!
Paws and Licks
Sydney

No comments: